Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Woodz


After many back and forth, I have decided to have two dressers as side tables. I think it would be cool and practical.

My woodz is a on-line furniture store ran by a nice lady Caroline van der Heijden. I read that her concept was to have a piece of Chinese influenced furniture expats can bring home one day. I am not a big fan of Chinese furniture, simply because I was mentally scared from growing up in a flat bombarded with full on Chinese furniture. But I don’t find her products too Chinese at all. What I love most is her choice of color. My favorite is Mild Taupe and China Blue.

You can visit her pop-up shop in Aberdeen here.

MY WOODZ
Unit 4, 12 Floor, Sungib Industrial Centre, 53 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong (in collaboration with Attic Lifestyle)
+852 9522 6384  +852 9522 6384  www.mywoodz.com


Some of her products here.






No comments:

Post a Comment