Saturday, February 9, 2013

Count Down - 3 Weeks

Had a bit of a drama this morning. I went to the flat with great anticipation, only to find that the workers have installed the front door and locked it. I have to wait till Edmond got up, rough him up a bit, to realize that the door wasn't locked at all, just need to open it with a trick. 

Ed is a nice guy. If you need any major renovation in Hong Kong or China, please contact me. He is the best. 

Some update photos as per below. No dramatic differences. Most things were installed and part of the flat were cleared in preparation for wall painting and flooring. Almost there!!!

Entrance. 



The epic TV cabinet. Still waiting for them to concrete up the platform.


My favorite pillar and half of Ed at the doorway of the kitchen.



Dinning Room cabinet. 


Dressing this 'nook' up will be tricky but I love this imperfect part of the flat. 


Balcony. Still look messy.



The Study room is still my favorite room.


Kitchen has more new stuff, such as these cabinets and the white marbles.




We have a nice view out the kitchen window. Hopefully that will stimulate better cooking ideas and technique from the helpers.


This is where the stove will be put in after CNY.



 Hallway to the bedrooms.


I have to say I am the least satisfied with how the bathroom turned out. The dent was way too deep, should have been a bit longer and the marble is a bit busier than I had imagined. Perhaps it will look better after they put in all the other components.


Lola's bedroom.



Piper's room with the cabinet door tucked in.


Master toilet. I think we tried to fit too much stuff in. Steve was complaining that the shower area seems small.



Master bedroom cabinet in taupe.






No comments:

Post a Comment