Sunday, January 20, 2013

First Project - Prince's Terrace 太子台

In 2005, I bought a tiny shoe box in Prince's Terrace that was 300 square feet. It previously lived a family of 4! After I took over, the entire flat was gutted and turned upside down. It is now a comfortable one bedroom apartment currently leased to a young couple.

This turned out to be the best investment I have made in my life yet. The yield was very good and the property price has nearly double. The only headache is that the target audience tends to be young expats in their 20s. The term is never long for people in this stage in their life. Turnover is high.

I worked on this with my designer friend Tommy, under a pretty tight budget. If you are interested in his service, please leave me a message. I will drop you his contact. Kitchen cabinet was built and installed by Sieger.

在2005年,我在太子台上買了一個只有三百尺的單位。這裡卻曾經住上一家四口!交吉之後,我們張整個單位翻了過來,上下倒轉,移山填海。最後演變成一所一房的公寓。

這是我最精明的投資。租金回報高,而單位己經上升了一倍。為一不便,是這樣的房子,通常只吸引到二十幾歲的年青外國人,他們住一至二年便會搬家。


這是我跟友人Tommy的設計。









No comments:

Post a Comment