Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The etsy flood gate

I went on months without spending any money on anything other than the necessities but once the flood gate was open, it just came pouring out.

I might have single handedly boosted etsy.com’s revenue. These are the items I have bought in the last few weeks.



1. Garland for Lola's room. I bought pink and grey to go with the color theme of her room. Got them from Janee Lockersee

2. A 13x19 print from Eva Juliet. The French says "Its never too late to be who you want to be". The butterflies make it a bit on the feminine side. Probably something for Lola's room. 

3. Cloud mobile. This one maybe for Piper. From the Butter Flying

4. Origami ceiling pendant from Studio SnowPuppe.

5. Last but not least, our very own Squeaky Clean. It is a washing detergent with no chemical crap, and packaged in plastic-free materials. A mom in Discovery Bay created the formula at first just to wash her children's diaper. My friend Claire, a major environmental activist, broadcasted how much she loved this product on facebook yesterday. The response were so overwhelming that the owner has to source more ingredients before she can restart the production line! I ordered one myself but haven't tried it yet. I will report back for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment