Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Confidence and boldness

2 more days and counting. I went up to the flat yesterday to inspect the progress, breaking many Chinese pregnancy rules against things like hammering, nailing, painting, moving and renovating. I have always been a rebel when it comes to nonsense Chinese traditions which the only pursue it serve is to make our restrictive pregnancy experience even more unbearable. Having said that perhaps over exposing myself to dust and chemicals wasn’t a great idea either. I might just take a break today. Hopefully no more funny things like how they hung the shower rod for people with the height of dwarfs.

Some updates:

It was a big decision for me to go ‘grey’ on the wall. It turned out pretty well but it didn’t stand out as much as I hope. I was still lacking the confidence and playing on the safe side. In my next project, I will paint the entire wall plus ceiling the same color and it will be a shade or two darker.

I do love how the black box light amongst the grey and white. Very classy, modern and chic. Padding myself on the back.




Some examples of proper grey walls.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment