Monday, February 11, 2013

Let there be light!

As a kid, I was always impressed with cousins of mine who can say a series of well-meaning phrases in a row to the adults. I on the other hand can barely get Kung Hei Fat Choy out without feeling embarrassed.

Us Cantonese seemed to only care about wealth, and money, and becoming rich which was reflected in these good fortune words you are suppose to say to each other in Chinese New Year.

How about HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & MERRY YEAR OF SNAKE!

xxxxx

I was out with Ed walking from Wanchai to Causeway Bay for 3 hours looking for lights. He seemed to have forgotten that I was carrying a watermelon in my belly. Nonetheless it was a worthwhile trip.

Even though I always complained about the lack of choices in Hong Kong, there were actually plenty for me to decide on. The new options plus what I already have made it a challenging task to allocate lights.

Below is my lighting plan. Those on the outskirts are lights I like but unable to fit all in.

The only thing I am still slight indecisive on, are the chandelier in the bedroom and the delta light in the entrance. The chandelier might be a tad too big for the bedroom and the delta light might just be too plain for making a first impression.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment