Saturday, February 2, 2013

Count Down - 4 weeks

Happy weekend to you on this fine, warm, summer-like Saturday.  After a long uneventful week at work, I am very glad that it is Saturday again when I can check the progress of my new sweet home. 

Another 4 more weeks and we will be moving in this master piece. The Millers will be here happily ever after with their children and grandchildren, forever and ever.............

Ahem! Let's take a good look first.  

At this final stage everyday the flat looks different. This is the entrance. The shoe cabinet doors were all installed. The front door was put in as well...........for some reason it was a bit tilted towards the left.......






 Dinning room cabinet doors were also installed. Plenty of table top room for us to display our photos.



Since the water leakage has been dealt with, we can finally put up the kitchen cabinets. We are glad that we dropped the kitchen island. This is now just the right size. This is a photo taken from the dinning room, looking into the kitchen. There will be a glass built in the big square hole on the wall.



Electronics are yet to be set up. From the further left: shutter. fridge. microwave/oven/wine cooler. 
They will also add the back panel in white marble next week I suppose. 



The french shutter doors you see here are doors to the washing machine & dryer.





 Back to the living room. The massive TV cabinet is nearly done.



This is my favorite room so far. I'm loving the dark grey bookshelves that I picked. They look so elegant!




Hallway. Not much to be done here. Except perhaps they added the door handles. 



Lola's room. Base coat were painted. 



Lola's closet were set up.


Piper's room. Similar situation.


Guest bathroom. I must say this marble is slightly 'busier' than I thought. I recalled the sample I saw was lighter in color with less visible lines.


This is the master bathroom. More marbles were put in.


Master bedroom. Mental note - light colored cabinet are better off with wood grain. This looks slightly 'blah' as Steve put it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment