Monday, February 4, 2013

Good mood Monday

Surprisingly, I was in a good mood considering that it was Monday. Then I realized that it was because there weren’t any unresolved issues hovering over my head.

Ed said that they found the problem to the water leakage and have worked on fixing it. Our own renovation has been moving along nicely and would have no delay. We have booked the mover for March 1. Notified the landlord of our current temporary flat. My own tenant for another building has paid their rent. I just closed the only outstanding deal we have at work without drama and the client was happy.

Wow. I can’t even think of one thing to worry about. I am certainly very foreign to this feeling.    

Also happy birthday to my husband Steve!



Some inspirational photos for the start of the week. This house is simply so holistically designed it will be ashamed not to post all of its photos. Courtesy of www.rdujour.com, this property is located in Chelsea, UK. For more details please refer back to the site.
















  


No comments:

Post a Comment