Saturday, February 16, 2013

Count Down - 2 weeks



It was that time of the week. Ed and I walked to the new flat on a gloomy saturday morning. It was only a short 2-working-day week so I didn't expect much changes. We were only going there to discuss some details with the painter. 

I won't post all the rooms as they looked relatively similar to last week's. Apparently next week they are painting the walls and laying the flooring. Hopefully we get to finish off the kitchen as well. 

Most shops and factories are still closed so we have no idea what the progress of those were.

Back to the flat, the bathrooms have the most significant improvement. Most of the sink mixers have been put in. Once again, I am least satisfied with how the bathrooms have turned out. I blame it slightly on the fact that Ed has never given me the revised drawing and it was the only thing I didn't press him on. 

The layout wasn't quite as efficient and this time I even discover that some rather odd choices of sink mixer!! I really hope it wasn't too late to change them because frankly they looked cheap. 

This for the washing basin is way too big. I wanted something much more delicate and thiner. 






Steve thought the bathtub was too small.



Happy with the balcony. A little worried about the door. Its an accident waiting to happen.



Entrance.


Base coat were being applied while I was there.





No comments:

Post a Comment